This opaque 8 sided dice is durable for everyday game play and great for the Game Master on a budget.
These eight sided dice roll best in a group with dozens at a time. This great machine is the easiest way to get a random 12.5% chance or 1 in 8 random number. These dice have a great look and feel. Great as replacement dice or for expanding your current dice collection. Rolls just like a standard dice. Hold, shake and throw. This dice gives you a random number between one and eight.
- Numbers are written clearly and numerically rather than with pips for easier identification.
Available in six color combinations:
- Red with White numbers (compatible with the Chessex Opaque Red w/white dice set)
- Blue with White numbers (compatible with the Chessex Opaque Blue w/white dice set)
- Green with White numbers (compatible with the Chessex Opaque Green w/white dice set)
- White with Black numbers (compatible with the Chessex Opaque White w/black dice set)
- Black with White numbers
- Black with Red numbers
- Yellow with Black numbers
In the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons, the D8 is used primarily for rolling the amount of damage dealt to an enemy on an attack. Several weapons use the 8-sided die for damage, including greatclubs, light crossbows, battleaxes, flails, longswords, morningstars, rapiers, war picks, warhammers, and longbows.
Made in China or Denmark, depending on the color.