As you enter the village,you detect a pleasant scent drifting towards you on the gentle breeze. You see shopkeepers setting up their wares for the day on the market street, including a robust man with flour on his cheeks where he scratched his face.
You see he carries a tray of golden brown loafs of bread, still warm from the oven. You know you have to find the captain of the guard to inquire about a clue you have on your quest, but maybe you could stop and buy some lovely baked goods first...
Capture the nostalgic aroma of fresh-baked, homemade banana nut bread with this all-natural soy candle.
- Made of all-natural, sustainable soy wax
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA
- Inspired by common villager NPCs from Dungeons & Dragons
- The perfect geeky gift
- Recommended for immersive adventures
- Available in 8oz and 2oz sizes or as wax melts
- Burns for 40-56 hours (8oz) or 10-14 hours (2oz)
Love the scent, like being in a bakery right as their baked goods are being brought from the oven!
was brought here from the "Another Bad Side Quest" podcast and definitely happy with what i got!