Wandering for days in the dark forest, stalked by weird creatures lurking in the leafy shadows, you reach into your pack and find your hardtack Elvish rations are all depleted. Your party is already lean from the long campaign, and it has been too long since you enjoyed the warmth of a tavern hearth and a hearty mutton stew.
Your ranger rummages through his component pouch and produces a sprig of mistletoe. His fingers trace intricate patterns in the air, and you see his dry lips muttering in an ancient language you couldn't hope to comprehend. He closes his fist and turns it upwards. As he stretches out his fingers, you see your salvation in the palm of his hand—ten small berries.
Goodberry is an alluring balance of tart and sweet, with zesty lemon, red currant, and juniper. It's infused with natural essential oils, including lemongrass, fir needle, orange, geranium, and peppermint. We're not saying using it will give you one hit point—but we're not saying it won't.
- Top: Red Currant, Lemon Peel, Ozone
- Middle: Geranium, Juniper
- Base: Black Currant, Peppermint
- Made of all-natural, sustainable soy wax
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA
- Inspired by the Goodberry spell from Dungeons & Dragons
- The perfect geeky gift
- Available in 8oz and 2oz sizes
- Burns for 40-56 hours (8oz) or 10-14 hours (2oz)