The smell of old parchment and leather books on mahogany shelves greets you as you push open the door into the wizard's lair. You breathe in the historic atmosphere of teakwood, cedar, and patchouli as you imagine what arcane knowledge awaits you.
- Made of all-natural, sustainable soy wax
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA
- Inspired by the Wizard character class from Dungeons & Dragons
- The perfect geeky gift
- Recommended for immersive experiences
This candle is available in four formats:
- A 20oz glass jar, which burns for 30-45 hours on three wicks (or longer if you only use one or two at a time), is white in color, and includes an illustrated label and a random metal die inside. Illustrated by Angela Sandberg.
- An 8oz tin, with a colorful label, purple-colored wax, and a single wick.
- A 2oz tin, with a colorful label, purple-colored wax, and a single wick.
- Wax melts.
No wizard's library is complete without this enchanting candle. Whether you're poring over your spellbooks for hours or simply enjoying the vast enormity of the library full of leather-bound books you've amassed, this candle will create the perfect cozy atmosphere.The scent is so inviting and relaxing that you'll want to get all settled in to your comfiest chair with your favorite book, a cup of warm tea, a soft blanket, and then never leave!
You enter and smell the light scent of the papers, woods, and leather within the library and sit down to read and relax. An amazing candle for a cozy indoors & home-y smell.
Picked up some 2oz candles. Wizards library, campfire and earthy one. Very happy with the scents
Bought this for my brother who has really taken an interest in being a DM and D&D in general. He loved it and is perfect for him as a book lover as well. Smells good and is not overpowering. Shipping was fast even during the crazy holiday shipping time.
Awesome! A candle themed for each member of my party. They will love them!