At the exit to the caves, you see a faint light streaming in from the surface. Climbing carefully, exhausted from many battles and carrying more treasure than you thought possible, you emerge into the sunlight.
The crisp, dry mountain air greets your skin as you look all around at the mountain forest around you. White birch trees fill the surface of the land, their rough black and white bark reflecting the early afternoon sunlight, and you begin your descent into the valley below.
The sharp, vivid fragrance of white birch and pine make this an excellent candle for any forest campaign, in the winter or year-round.
This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.
- Top: Eucalyptus, Mint
- Middle: Cypress, Pine
- Base: Tonka Bean, Smoke
- 2.75 fluid ounces of wax designed specifically for use in a wax melter
- Easily breaks into six pieces
- Made of all-natural, sustainable soy wax
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA from quality, sustainable American ingredients
- Inspired by forest adventures in Dungeons & Dragons and real life adventures hiking Utah’s mountain forests.
- Recommended for immersive experiences
- The perfect geeky gift
I was pretty excited for this scent, thinking it was going to be a nice mix of top, middle and base notes. However, both solid and melted, the only scent that I can pick up on is pine, everyone else that has smelled it in my room has agreed. It's a decent smelling pine, but had I known it would smell only of pine, I would have chosen a different scent.
The quality of the wax is still nice, and it fills the room nicely when melted, I am sure to try different scents in the future as the Vespene Geyser scent that I bought alongside this one is quite nice!