Goal! If having fun is your game, you can kick it right into the box with these black and white soccer dice. (Or, as they say outside of the USA, football.)
These dice are 18mm, which is a little bigger than standard dice.
- The one side has a soccer ball on it
- The other sides have hexagons instead of dots
- Available in black with white ink, or white with black ink
- The number you get from rolling one of these is probably higher than the score of an actual professional soccer game
- At least you won't get a yellow card for it, though
(Did you know the familiar black-and-white soccer ball style is based on a shape called a truncated icosahedron? It was introduced by Adidas for the 1970 FIFA world cup finals.)