Some things are not what they seem. Hvae you ever heard a whisper, or a strange sound, and then there was nothing there? Or seen the image of an object, like a chair or muddy footprints, and then they disappeared? It may have been a spellcaster's cantrip, cast as a distraction to keep you from noticing him sneaking past you into the dungeon's treasure room.
We made this candle to be not what it seems. Designed with an unassuming black and white label, it packs the warm and zesty scent of red ginger and saffron.
- Top: Lemon
- Middle: Ginger
- Base: Saffron, Amber
- 2.75 fluid ounces of wax designed specifically for use in a wax melter
- Easily breaks into six pieces
- Made of all-natural, sustainable soy wax
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA from quality, sustainable American ingredients
- Inspired by the Minor Illusion spell from Dungeons & Dragons
- The perfect geeky gift