A set of three men-at-arms, probably working for the bad guy based on the skull motifs in their armor and shields.
Each is carrying a different weapon, which makes being a Dungeon Master a little easier, since you can write down hit points under "axe guy" or "sword guy".
This set includes three pieces, including:
- A warrior with sword and shield
- A warrior with spear and shield
- A warrior with axe and shield
About these figurines:
- Plastic miniatures from the Bones Black line, Reaper #44034
- CONTAINS: 3 heroic scale miniatures, which are 1/64 or 28mm. Great for players, painters, or hobbyists from beginner to experienced.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ART: Sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Miniatures may come in multiple pieces, may need to be assembled, may require some minor straightening, and are unpainted. Pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples.
- PLAY, PAINT, AND USE: Reaper Miniatures are awesome in RPG and tabletop games like Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons (any edition), Dragon Age, Castles and Crusades, Hackmaster, Frostgrave, and Savage Worlds. Fantastic as an Art Piece, Gift, Family Project, Wargaming, or just for some fun.
- MADE FROM: Up to 10% recycled ready to paint durable polymer plastic with built-in or integral bases. Bones are a light-weight flexible PVC, and any deformations caused by shipping or because of manufacturing can be straightened out by CAREFULLY immersing the figure in boiling water, MORE CAREFULLY adjusting the mini, and quickly placing into ice water.
- DISCLAIMER/CAUTION: Not for Children under the age of 13 years.