Seriously? You've got to be kidding me.
- ಠ_ಠ, otherwise known as the “look of disapproval,” is a character sequence commonly used as a reaction emoticon to express one’s disapproval or disbelief. Wear it proudly as a symbol of your obvious superiority against the plebs who surround you all too often.
- This emoticon can be summoned using ALT + 3232 in Windows, Option + 0CA0 in OS X, or ಠ in HTML.
- Steel pin back with a smooth high-gloss, weather-resistant finish.
- Dimensions: 1.25" diameter.
- Manufactured with love in Ohio, USA.