She comes from Reaper's Bones Black line, which means she's cast in darker plastic for easier priming, but don't let that stop you from making her even darker. Or, lighter, if you want--it's totally up to you how you paint her, or you can play with her just plain if you like.
About this figurine:
- Plastic miniature from the Bones Black line, Reaper #44070
- CONTAINS: 1 heroic scale miniature, which is 1/64 or 28mm. Great for players, painters, or hobbyists from beginner to experienced.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ART: Sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Miniatures may come in multiple pieces, may need to be assembled, may require some minor straightening, and are unpainted. Pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples.
- PLAY, PAINT, AND USE: Reaper Miniatures are awesome in RPG and tabletop games like Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons (any edition), Dragon Age, Castles and Crusades, Hackmaster, Frostgrave, and Savage Worlds. Fantastic as an Art Piece, Gift, Family Project, Wargaming, or just for some fun.
- MADE FROM: Up to 10% recycled ready to paint durable polymer plastic with built-in or integral bases. Bones are a light-weight flexible PVC, and any deformations caused by shipping or because of manufacturing can be straightened out by CAREFULLY immersing the figure in boiling water, MORE CAREFULLY adjusting the mini, and quickly placing into ice water.
- DISCLAIMER/CAUTION: Not for Children under the age of 13 years.