What is the scent of wild, savage, and unbridled rage? It must not be cold and calculated like a plotted revenge, but passionate and warm. Imagine the sweet, summer juice dripping down from a ripe blood orange as you squeeze it in your strong barbaric hands.
Rounded out with hints of grapefruit, neroli, and cedar, this blood orange candle is also infused with natural essential oils, including bergamot. Don't let it whip you into a frenzy of an angry, animalistic fury, though—just enjoy the fresh citrus fragrance and leave the roiling ferocity to your character.
- Top: Bergamot, Grapefruit
- Middle: Orange, Green Leaves, Neroli
- Base: Cedar
- Made of all-natural, sustainable soy wax
- Made by hand in small batches in the USA
- Inspired by the Barbarian Rage ability from Dungeons & Dragons
- The perfect geeky gift
- Available in 8oz and 2oz sizes
- Burns for 40-56 hours (8oz) or 10-14 hours (2oz)
My friend got this for me as a going-away present before I started my internship (but then COVID happened, so yeah), as well as a couple others. Citrus scents tend to be pretty hit-or-miss, and this one really nails it. It doesn't smell artificial or weird or anything, just nice and vibrant and grapefruity.
I use it when I'm studying. It definitely helps me pay attention to my material science prof.